- There are cooking facilities with steam-powered ovens on the 1st floor and 2nd floor of the Main Building, "Honkan". The number of the ovens is 27.
- At the Annex, "Bekkan", there are ordinary cooking familities (electric rice cookers, etc).
- Please note that YOKOSO does not serve any meals including breakfast to the guests.
- Cooking tools such as pots and bowls are available without charge. Foodstuffs and seasonings could be brought in freely.
- There are three communal refrigerators on the 1st floor of Honkan, four on the 2nd floor, and two in Bekkan.
- Communal toasters are also available.
- In order to avoid fire and due to the electricity capacity, portable gas/electric heaters are prohibited to use in the room.
- The following table shows approximate time periods for cooking by steam-powered ovens:
|Spinach||Pudding||Boiled Eggs||Steamed Hotchpotch, "Chawan-mushi"||Steamed Cake||Potato||Corn||Steamed Rice|
|2 min.||5 min.||12 min.||15 min.||20 min.||20 min.||30 min.||60 min.|