Slash and Burn,
Plant Opal in soil
SASAKI Akira's Home Page
Click here to skip Japanese page. 日本語のページへ
This Home Page is produced and maintained by
I am interest to the Cultivate History in JAPAN; especially
the Traditional Slash and Burn system;shifting cultivations,or swidden farming in Japan,
and Origin of thePaddy Field and the prosess of Transration to Japan.
Plant opal (=Phytolith); a kind of soil component produced by Plants,
giving us exciting information of passed grain crop
or graminoid vegetation, pleasure me, also.
Local Rink (in Japanese)
- Slash and Burn in Japan ;SHIIBA village, Miyazaki pref.
- Paddy Field ;Origin and Translation to Japan
- Plant Opal (=Phytolith) ;Soil component, produced by Plants
- go back to COARA
How to CONTACT the author
Res；1119-77, Fushidani, Yukityou, Saikiku, Hiroshimashi, Japan ( zip code ; 738-0513)
me your advice, impressions and so on for this Page. Thank you.
- last update:14, July, 2012
- URL : http://www.coara.or.jp/~sasakiak/index.html