- In case of staying only 1 night, the room cost is 4,000 Japanese yen per person (2,600 Japanese yen per child over 7 years old at an elementary school; 1,700 yen per 3/6-year-old child; and 1,200 yen per 0/2-year-old child) including tax.
In case of staying for 2 - 6 nights the daily cost of a room is 3,500 Japanese yen, and 3,400 Japanese yen in case of 7 nights or more.
- Please note that prices for "Golden Week" of Japan during the time period from late April to early May as well as New Year Season are different from ordinary ones.
- Cooking equipment and facilities utilizing hot springs steam, called "Jigoku",
gas heaters and toasters are available without charge. Please note that YOKOSO does not serve any meals to the guests.
- Optional air-conditioner charge is 100 Japanese yen per two hours while the facility is used.
- "Yukata" (an unlined cotton kimono to wear after taking bath and/or for sleeping) and "Tanzen" (a padded large-size kimono for winter) are available for 300 Japanese yen each.
- Check-in is from 2:00pm until around 6:00pm and the check-out is by 10:00am.
Address of YOKOSO Ryokan: Ida 3-kumi, Beppu-shi, Oita-ken JAPAN (zip 874-0043)